How to Agra from Delhi By TrainIt's possible to reach Agra in 2-3 hours from Delhi if you catch the right trains.To do so you need to visit Delhi railway station, so you can visit the main railway station of Delhi by taxi i.e, New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS) and Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station (NZM). And in Agra there are two main stations for you if you are coming from Delhi i.e, Agra Cantt(AGC) and Raja ki Mandi(RKM). So let's find out some trains from Delhi to Agra in morning.
- Bhopal Shatabdi Express - 12002 from NDLS to AGC
- Amritsar Chhatisgarh Express - 18238 from NZM to RKM
- Gatimaan Express - 12050 from NZM to AGC
- Taj Express Superfast - 12280 from NDLS to RKM
Delhi to Agra By RoadAgra is connected to Delhi by NH2 and the new Yamuna Expressway. Average distance between Delhi and Agra is 234 km and driving time is about 3-5 hours depending on traffic. You can easily get comfortable bus or you can also book car from Delhi airport to Agra using any app like Uber, Ola and any private agency. AC bus ticket cost you around 500rs to 700rs per person while booking whole car may cost 9-20Rs/km or more depending upon number of passengers and class of car.
Tours from DelhiKeeping assorted itineraries in mind, we have some special tours for you to fit your style if you are coming to Delhi.
- Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi by Car
- Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi by Train
- Luxury Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi
- Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour from Delhi