Terms & Conditions for Domestic Tour
All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Travel Services and bookings should be addressed to Aalin Tours
Aalin Tours Pvt Ltd act only, subject to terms and conditions under which services like the transport, hotels, airlines, railways and tickets are provided by us.
On confirmation of booking your contract is with Aalin Tours A contract exists between us when we confirm your tour/travel services and have received the deposit amount from your end.
For the services contracted, a minimum deposit of 25% of the total cost is to be paid by customer to Aalin Tours The deposit is required to hold the booking on confirmed basis.
Balance payment is to be made on or before the date of start of services. Any booking made within 07 working days of the date of services would be considered to be a late booking and for same the full and final payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself..
Apart from above, in case of bookings for hotel or resort, air tickets, rail tickets full payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
MODE OF PAYMENT
- Clients can make payment using any of the following methods:-
- By Online Credit Card Payment (Visa/Master Card/Diners Club)
- By Online Debit Card Payment (Master Card/Visa/Maestro)
- By Cash / Cheque / Demand Draft.
- By Bank Transfer (RTGS & NEFT).
In case of payment through credit/ debit card, 3.5% bank charges would be levied over and above the total amount.
CANCELLATION / NO SHOW / EARLY DEPARTURE
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 30 days & prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 29 days to 22 days prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 21 days to 16 days prior to arrival – 60% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 day to 07 days prior to arrival – 100% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND
Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour / travel services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
Please note that if booking for following period is/are cancelled, due to whatsoever reason, no refund would be made for said cancellation.
In regard to refund of unused / utilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take 3 – 4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card account OR to Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.
EXTRA USAGE OF VEHICLE
Please note that the cost of extra usage of vehicle (cars / coaches / Van with the driver) is not included in the services and hence extra usage of Vehicle after transfer or after sightseeing is not allowed.
OUR LIABILITIES & LIMITATIONS
- Please note that after the finalization of the tour/service cost, if there are any hikes in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by the Govt. of India, the same would be charged as extra.
- All itineraries are samples, intended to give you general idea of the trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.
- Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels & Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by the hotels and airlines.
- Aalin Tours and its associates acts only in the capacity of an agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & the contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us – are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them. The tickets, coupons or passage contract in use by carrier / hotel or other contractors rendering services shall constitute the sole contract between the Clients and such contractor.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- In case of any complaint the company must be informed at the same time only to enable us to resolve immediately. Complaints after taking the service will not be entertained at all. Our office is open 24 hours to take care of any emergency or complaint.
- We will not be responsible for any luggage or anything left by the client in the vehicle, if found later it will be delivered at the clients address at extra charge.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage’s & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to INDIA Courts only.